We have identified an issue with Skype 2015 Cumulative Update and Enghouse's Zeacom Contact Center solution. Here's the resolution below:
Mac and mobile client intermittent calling and meeting join issues.
- Installing the latest Cumulative Update (CU8) breaks the interoperability with QMS Net Service.
- This issue may happen when an existing Skype for Business environment is updated with CU8 or later.
- It also prevents hosting any WebApp meetings in Skype for Business environment.
- Please note - this is for Quality Management Suite (QMS) and not the EICC.
- Update redirection point in the TelrexNetService.exe.config to reflect the old Version to 188.8.131.52 and the new version to 184.108.40.206 as shown below and restart the QMS Net Service.
- This must be completed on the Front End servers running the TelrexNetService.
- Once TelrexNetService.exe.config is modified on each FE server, the TelrexNetService needs to be restarted.
We hope this helps if you have these solutions in place in your environment!